Welcome TO Arrow 288
We hope you have arrived safely and had no trouble finding our Arrow 288 home for your stay.
We know you must be ready to relax and start your vacation, and we want you to make yourself at home right way. We just ask all guests to go through the home and report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours to us or our housekeeper.
Visit Winter Park-Lodging office
After hour’s assistance number:
please use this line for emergencies only.
If you have non-emergency events please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
message us through your booking engine such as Airbnb, VRBO or others, or leave a
message on our non-emergency line.
We encourage you to browse through past guest entries in our guest book and leave
your own as well.
Unit Name and Address
The Address of this home is
288 Lions Gate Drive
Winter Park, CO 80482
Check-in & Check-out
- CHECK-IN: 4 pm – Please do not show up early without permission, we work hard to make sure the unit is clean and thoroughly inspected for the incoming guest.
- CHECK-OUT: 10 am or earlier. Please leave property at this time, this allows time for the cleaning crew to clean the property prior to the next check in. At check-out, please be sure all doors and windows are locked and all fireplaces are turned off.
We have keyless entry. You will receive a unique code in your confirmation email. The code is valid starting at 4 pm on your check-in day and until 10 am on your departure date.
- TO UNLOCK: Press 4-digit access code provided in check-in instructions and then press green check icon.
- TO LOCK: Press Schlage button above the key pad.
There is parking in the garage, and some extra parking in the Arrow development. Please do not park overnight on the street in front in Winter Months November – April. Always keep garage door CLOSED when not in use. Guest is responsible for frozen pipes if garage door is left open.
WiFi Name: Arrow 288 Guest
General Rules & Information
- Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in the house.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the house. (Owners are allergic to dogs and cats)
- Parties are NOT allowed. Quite hours from 9pm – 8am
- General cleaning supplies available below the kitchen sink.
- Extra batteries in kitchen drawer
- TV’s are located in living room and both bedrooms. Comcast Cable and Smart TV apps are accessible.
A housekeeper will clean after your stay, but we do appreciate it if you could take some simple steps upon departure:
- Trash. All trash must be removed from the premises and taken to the dumpster prior to your departure. The Dumpster is found down the road in the enclosed structure. Please closed gate once trash is dumped to avoid wildlife getting into trash.
- Recycling. Unfortunately Arrow does not have a recycling program, there is The Drop that is free to recycle and open Wed, Sat and Sun 10am-5pm. CLICK HERE for more info.
- Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it at least 2 hours before you leave.
- Please start a load of towels to help housekeepers get started.
- Make sure to get all your personal belongings. Items left behind will be returned to you (at your expense). We are not responsible for anything left behind.
- Be sure that the fireplaces have been turned off.
- Thanks for reporting any damages or broken items to the management before departing.
- Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked.
- Make sure the patios doors are locked.
- Make sure the front door is locked.
- Children should never be left unattended in the unit. Please use extreme caution with children around the stairs, bath tubs, toilets, balconies, fireplaces and hot tub.
- Hot tubs are relaxing and enjoyable, but are not safe for children. Adults should use common sense when using these amenities. If you have a medical condition, please consult a physician before using the hot tub.
- Never leave cash or valuables unattended in the unit or in your car. Be sure to lock all doors and windows to protect our belongings and yours. Never leave the cottage without locking up.
- Please remember that you are renting a privately owned home. Please use it with respect. Do respect your neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum after 9 pm and before 8 am.
- Please wrap, store and refrigerate all foods and drink for cleanliness purposes.
- Please conserve electricity and gas. Turn off lights and fireplaces when not in use.
- Skis, boards, and poles are NOT allowed in the home. They must be stored in the garage.
- The house and surrounding property are completely non-smoking.
- No pets allowed. The owners are allergic to animals.
- Neither management nor the owners of the house and HOA can be held responsible for lost or stolen items or any injuries that may occur.
How to Avoid High-Altitude Sickness
- Take time to acclimate at lower elevations before heading to the high country.
- Drink lots of water (dehydration occurs quickly at high elevations).
- Avoid alcohol for the first few days.
- Eat foods high in carbohydrates.
- Take it easy the first few days.
If you still encounter symptoms of high altitude sickness, such as headaches, nausea, or
dizziness, seek medical attention and go down to lower elevation for several days to acclimate.
Hot Tub Use
- The hot tub is serviced between each guest stay but “use at your own risk”.
- Rinsing off before soaking in the hot tub reduces the likelihood of contaminants like lotions, oils, and beauty products from creating build-up in the spa.
- Replace the hot tub cover when not in use.
- Do not leave children unattended in the hot tub. Be sure they do not play on top of the cover.
- Contact management with any hot tub questions or problems.is
Washer & Dryers
This unit has a washer and dryer, laundry soap, softner and dryer sheets are provided. After using the washers, please be sure to turn off the power button on both the washer and dryer. No light should be on when you are finished.
The living room fireplace is operated by two on/off switches located on the wall on the right side of the fireplace. Sometimes it takes several minutes to turn on.
Shuttle for Winter Park, Fraser and Granby
Winter Park, Fraser and Granby share a free shuttle bus system called The Lift. Grand Park is Emerald Line/West Fraser Express.
Download the LIFT RIDER app for real time shuttle location info and more. For Night Lift Call-N-Ride 6 pm – 2 am service, call 970-726-4163.
Important Phone Numbers
Medical, Fire and Emergency – 911
Fraser / Winter Park Police Department – (970) 722-7779
Grand County Sheriff – (970) 725-3343
East Grand Fire Department – (970) 726-5824
Colorado Road & Weather Conditions – 511 or (303) 639-1111 if out of state
Winter Park Medical Center – 970-726-4229
Emergency Care, Urgent Care and Primary Care
9 a.m.- 5 p.m., 7 days a week
145 Parsenn Rd., Winter Park (6 min. drive)
Middle Park Medical Center/Emergency Room – Granby
24-hour, seven-day emergency room care
1000 Granby Park Drive South, Granby (30 min. drive)
Winter Park Ski Patrol – (970) 726-1480
Hernando’s – Pizza Pub
Pepe Osaka’s Fishtaco
Azteca Mexican Resturant – Family Mexican Restaurant
Volario’s – Excellent Italian Food, Owned by Devil’s Thumb Ranch
Activities & Other Resources
Winter Park Ski Area
Snowcat Skiing & Tours
Winter Park Ski Area
Cross Country Skiing
Many options in the area: check out Devil’s Thumb and YMCA of the Rockies Snow Mountain Ranch.
Opensnow – Colorado Daily Snow Report. Best report with commentary on expected snow
Granby Ranch – Trails at the top of Winter Park Highlands – need to park at private drive signs and walk up to the trailhead using the road to the west. When the road forks (right away), continue to the right and up to the trailhead.
Broome Hut Hike – To hut is 1 mile; another 2 miles up to top. Mountain meadows and good views. Tough first mile going up. Could hike up in the AM and have lunch there, explore and then head down. Great views!
Rollins/Corona pass – Easier but slow jeep road high up and then hikes from there
Columbine trail (Junco Lake Trailhead), Nederland – 7 mile roundtrip hike to a mountain lake
Monarch lake, Granby – 4 mile hike around a lake with very little elevation change
CO Department of TransWP Chamber of Commerce – Most comprehensive events list
WP Resort Area Events – Ski area’s take on what to do
Fraser Tubing Hill – 10 minutes away in Fraser
High Country Stampede Rodeo – Saturdays in the summer
Hot Sulphur Springs – Hot springs, 45 minutes away
Horseback riding – YMCA of Rockies Snow Mountain Ranch has a good ride with options for a meal
Mountain biking – Trails all around WP
Fishing – Fraser river or other bodies of water
Grand Park Community Rec Center – Rec Center in Fraser with a pool, slide, lazy river, workout classes
Please remember to rate us online. We love to hear from all our past guests.
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter for local event news and lodging deals – CLICK HERE
Please read our FAQ page before calling for general questions – CLICK HERE
Thank You for choosing Visit Winter Park-Lodging, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
The Visit Winter Park Lodging Team