Becoming a partner of Visit Winter Park Lodging for your vacation rental management and property management
What We Do
Our management fee is only 30%.
With hassle-free management, we manage your Winter Park, Colorado nightly rental home for you. From listing your home on vacation rental sites, collecting the fees, paying taxes, cleaning, and maintenance, we handle it all.
When you list with us:
- We meet with you at your home to discuss improvements and staging of your home.
- Professional photographers will help stage and take photos of the interior of your home, exterior and amenities. Because we all know first impressions matter.
- We list your property on major vacation rental sites, HomeAway, VRBO, Airbnb, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, and manage all the bookings.
- Our vacation rental software, Streamline, distributes listings to multiple channels and literally streamlines the process for easy property management.
- You have access to a homeowners portal that allows you to see bookings, easily make owner block out dates and review monthly revenue. You can also submit a homeowner property management maintenance work orders from the portal on your smartphone. Keeping you informed of what’s happening at your Winter Park Vacation Rental property.
- We supply bathrooms with shampoo, conditioner and bar soap.
- Our team will also stock your home with the daily necessities, (dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels).
- We give each new guest a starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugars and Stash teas.
- We do a walkthrough of your home after each cleaning to make sure your home is to our standard and ready for the next guest.
More details of our services
You’ll receive a monthly report showing you how your nightly rental mountain home performed the prior month. Included in your report will be the total amount earned, nights booked, maintenance fees, our fees and you will receive a monthly payment.
We manage the cleaning of your home after each nightly rental making us your property management company. Our staff or qualified partner company will clean after each rental, cleaning fees are billed to guests when they book your nightly rental. The owners or a manager of Visit Winter Park Lodging personally visit each home prior to the next booking to keep our cleaning services to a higher standard.
We manage maintenance for your home. The Visit Winter Park Lodging Staff or a qualified partner maintenance company will perform minor maintenance on your home, maintenance details and costs will be included in your monthly report and any costs with the maintenance will be subtracted from your rental income. Any maintenance requiring more than $200 will need to be signed off by you.
Laundry, our cleaning staff or our qualified cleaning partners will launder your homes linens and return them to your home.
We want you to sleep soundly knowing your nightly rental is being taken care of and that we are producing the most revenue possible for you.
The Visit Winter Park Lodging Team